free from: gluten, grains, dairy, eggs and refined-sugar (paleo, Low FODMAP and vegan friendly)
These Chocolate Pomegranate Bites are SO simple and delicious. If you need a last minute idea for dessert (or even just a snack) these are a great option!
I added holiday colored sprinkles, but you could skip this step and eat these any time of the year.
It is preferred to use a mini cupcake tray and liners as full sized don’t hold together as well. If you choose to use a full size cupcake tray, try adding more chocolate to each cup for more stability.
These Chocolate Pomegranate Bites are paleo, anti-candida and vegan. If you stick to one or two mini bites per serving, they are also Low FODMAP.
Enjoy within 5-7 days, keep in fridge for optimal freshness.
For the chocolate, I used Artisan Kettle No Sugar Added. Feel free to use whatever brand you like! Sprinkles on top are also optional, coconut flakes would be yummy too.
Chocolate Pomegranate Bites
- 1 cupcake tray (mini preferred)
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 large pomegranate
- 2 tsp sprinkles
- Clean and cut up pomegranate. Set seeds aside. Line cupcake tray with liners.
- Next melt chocolate. Add a spoonful of chocolate to each liner, fully covering the bottom. Then add in one teaspoon of pomegranate seeds to each cup. Cover with the rest of the melted chocolate, make sure the chocolate covers the sides of the seeds as well so the cups hold together.
- Optional: add sprinkles on top.
- Put in fridge for 20 minutes to harden before enjoying.