free from: gluten and dairy (vegan friendly)
If you follow my Instagram, you’ll know I’m obsessed with the gluten free Oreos. We pretty much have a box in the house at all times. I recently remembered a childhood fave of these truffles made using Oreos. I decided to create them with the twist of being Gluten Free Vegan Oreo Truffles.
I hope you enjoy these quick and tasty treats as much as I do!
This recipe uses THREE ingredients and the prep work only takes a few minutes (but then they do have to sit for an hour–patience is key here).
Store the gluten free vegan Oreo truffles in the fridge as these are temperature sensitive.
- Gluten free Oreos
- Vegan Cream Cheese
Gluten Free Vegan Oreo Truffles
- 1/2 box gluten free Oreos
- 1/3 cup vegan cream cheese softened
- 1 chocolate bar
- Put your Oreos in a food processor and blend into fine crumbs.
- Then add into bowl with softened cream cheese and mix until fully combined. If it’s too dry, you may need a little more cream cheese.
- Melt chocolate, then roll dough into balls and dip in the chocolate. Place on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Once these are all dipped, put in fridge for 1 hour to set. Then enjoy once chocolate is fully hardened.