free from: gluten, dairy and eggs (vegan friendly option)
I have been loving quiche lately, so when I had to cut eggs from my diet I knew I needed to find an alternative. So here is my Egg Free Quiche recipe for you!
I know what you’re thinking — how can a quiche be made without eggs?! Well, there is a beautiful product called Just Egg that makes this possible. (not sponsored, just very impressed!)
For the crust, I used a premade frozen crust from Wholly Gluten Free. You can also make your own crust for this recipe.
Start my instructions below once your crust is ready to be filled and cooked.
All ingredients are gluten, dairy and egg free.
- Pie crust
- Just Egg
- Vegan cheese
- Vegetables of choice – I used broccoli, onion and zucchini
- Spices: pepper, cinnamon & nutmeg
This can be vegan if you substitute a meat replacement or just skip the sausage altogether.
Use any veggies you want in this quiche, it’s very flexible.
Egg Free Quiche
- 1 pie crust
- 1 bottle of Just Egg
- 6 sausage links sliced
- 1/4 cup vegan cheese
- 3/4 cup vegetables of choice diced (I used broccoli, onion and zucchini)
- A dash of pepper, cinnamon & nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 375F. Follow pie crust prep instructions and set aside.
- Sauté sausage, diced vegetables and spices together until tender.
- Meanwhile, layer cheese at the bottom of the crust. Add sausage and vegetables to the crust and then pour Just Egg mixture on top.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes until no longer runny. The quiche should be firm, but still jiggly so it does not dry out. Let cool for a couple minutes and enjoy.