free from: gluten and dairy
My grandma used to make these crackers all the time, and my parents continued the tradition. However, when I went gluten and dairy free I could no longer enjoy this very nostalgic (and tasty!) treat. The main hurdle was finding a safe to eat oyster cracker. It took a couple years but I finally found it! So I present to you, my family’s gluten free seasoned oyster crackers (& dairy free!).
This is honestly one of the easiest recipes ever. This is the perfect snack for any time of the day, and is definitely something everyone can enjoy!
These are gluten and dairy free! The crackers I used are Made Good sea salt crackers. I’ve bought these online and at Whole Foods. The consistency is perfect and they are really similar to an oyster cracker.
The gluten free seasoned oyster crackers can be stored in an air tight container at room temperature for up to a week.
- Made Good sea salt crackers
- Dill weed
- Cream of tartar
- Garlic powder
- Lemon pepper
- Salt, pepper, parsley and oregano
- Avocado oil
You can swap out for a different cracker or oil, but besides that there aren’t any other substitutions I can suggest for this recipe.
Gluten Free Seasoned Oyster Crackers
- 2 bags Made Good sea salt crackers
- 1 tsp dill weed
- 1 tsp cream of tartar
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp lemon pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- A sprinkle of parsley and oregano
- 1/2 cup avocado oil
- Preheat oven to 250F. In a large bowl, mix together spices and oil. Then slowly fold in the crackers. Make sure they are evenly coated in the oil/spice mixture.
- Spread evenly on a large baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes. Let cool & enjoy.