free from: gluten and dairy
I have recently become obsessed with quiche. Somehow I’ve never had it until a couple months ago, and now I can’t get enough of this Easy Sausage Quiche.
I personally love quiche because of its versatility. You can have it for breakfast, lunch and/or dinner. You can also add almost any combination of vegetables and it tastes amazing.
I used artichokes, peas and squash in my Easy Sausage Quiche. I have also used just spinach and it was super yummy. Feel free to use any mix of veggies that you have available for this recipe.
For the crust, I used a premade frozen crust (check it out here). You can also make your own crust for this recipe. You can even use the first half my pumpkin pie recipe to make a completely grain free crust.
Start my instructions below once your crust is ready to be filled and cooked.
This also reheats and freezes very well!
- Pie Crust
- Plant Milk
- Vegan Cheese
All ingredients are gluten and dairy free. This can also be grain free depending on the crust, and Low FODMAP depending on the vegetables used.
For a fully vegan quiche, check out my egg free quiche and just skip the sausage!
Easy Sausage Quiche
- 1 pie crust
- 7 eggs
- 1 cup plant milk
- 6 sausage links sliced
- 1/4 cup vegan cheese
- 3/4 cup vegetables diced
- A dash salt, pepper, cinnamon and nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 375F. Follow pie crust prep instructions for the crust you have and set aside.
- Sauté sausage and diced vegetables together until tender.
- Meanwhile, layer cheese at the bottom of the crust. In a separate bowl mix eggs, milk and spices together. Add sausage and vegetables to the crust and then pour egg mixture on top.
- Bake for 45 minutes until no longer runny. The quiche should be firm, but still jiggly so it does not dry out. Let cool for a couple minutes and enjoy.